Thursday, October 30, 2008

Zeus's escapades







Well, I hate to say it, because I love him dearly, but Zeus does something bad just about every day. Unfortunately, just when I start to take his picture he runs away. Dave says Zeus runs because he knows he's been bad!! Here are some pictures of him looking for forbidden snacks in the cupboard, getting ready for a bedtime story (we both love Dr. Seuss) and getting tucked in. Doesn't he look cozy?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I checked out the Sue Barton book series, and I think Beth & Jenna would get a kick out of them (you can find used copies on Amazon). Maybe a Birthday / Christmas idea for them...

Andrew G. Duncan said...

Red type is typographic torture! Unless its on white background, which yours is not. I hate to poke and prod. But please, no more red type on that background.

PS. Your cat is CRAAAAAAZY.